#821 City of Mobility
Smart mobility initiatives enable us to test and trial innovative transport options that will assist in planning for future transport needs. Initiatives also enhance the delivery of cycleways and walkable city infrastructure.
- An EasyPark app which provides people driving into the City with real-time information to parking availability and ability to pay, extend and stop parking.
- Smart bus stops that provide real-time data on the bus schedule.
- Support for and funding to expand an E-bike electric bikeshare network across the City for improved active travel for commuting and leisure.
- On-demand public transport trials to make travelling around more efficient.
- A trial, and learnings of a driverless vehicle.